Industry Disruptive Firsts
1. NO CONTAMINATION - Propane gas is embedded in cracks in grains during heat drying. DryMAX eliminates contamination from combustible fuels entering food supply.
2. NUTRITION SAVED - Most nutritional value in grain or food is lost using high heat methods. Our gentle process reduces breakdown, retaining ALL nutritional value!
3. QUALITY - Volatiles are exhausted in heat fumes causing food producers to use unnatural additives. Volatiles such as taste and smell are kept using RF.
4. PRESERVATION – Grains immediately begin to rot after harvest due to mold, bacteria, insects and moisture. Our process kills living matter. No more mold, mildew, insects or other forms of loss. Long storage times.
5. PREMIUM PRICES – Farmers lose revenues due to many post harvest grain maladies (Food grade grains, nuts, animal feed...) Expect higher revenue from better quality products. The market will reward farmers for drying with DryMAX.
6. GERMINATION - Seed providers see results. Higher seed germination due to lower temps. DryMAX technology shows 98%+ germination rate.
7. LOWER COSTS - Propane drying cost is $.20-40/bushel. DryMAX drying cost is $.04-.08/bushel
8. FAST HARVEST - Crops left in field to dry arenvulnerable to mold, weather and insect damage. Typical loses are 2-4% of crop per week left in field. Harvest immediately into holding bins to eliminate losses.
9. EFFICIENCY - Bottlenecks, wasted trips, grain moving, storage issues. DryMAX Lowers cost of transport, grain moving - increases farmers net
10. NO CO2 POLLUTION, NO PROPANE SHORTAGES- 1.4 Billion gallons of Propane are used to dry grains annually. Electrical platform reduces risk from volatile Propane supply. DryMAX seeks to eliminate all forms of pollution.