New Drying Solutions for 2018
Rice, Barley, Soybean, Wheat, Other Seeds
New Drying Solutions for 2019
Begasse, Wood Pulp, Other Biomass
Municipal Drying - Sludge
If you have an industrial, processing or field drying need, please call a representative who will be happy to work with your industry.
Woodchip and Grain Drying Systems
Chose from 2 Options to Suit Your Needs
1. BIN DRYING SOLUTIONS
If there are already bins available, DryMAX offers an IN BIN option to dry grain as soon as it enters the bin.
- Fill up the bin by the truckload, and our sensors will track moisture
- This solution pushes out moisture within a programmed period of time depending on moisture %, however, within the first few hours all mold, mildew, bacteria, insects or other living material is killed.
- The computer analyzes the moisture content and delivers a program to dry grain at a very efficient pace.
- New grain can be added by the truckload. The sensors take readings by the second to allow even drying.
When inquiring about the IN BIN option, please have all bin sizes that will be used for drying ready for the representative.
2. FLOW THROUGH SOLUTIONS
If there is too much grain to be stored in bins, our FLOW THROUGH dryer can handle vast amounts in record times.
- A TOWER DESIGN enables vast amounts of grain or woodchips to be dried over a short timeframe.
- Similar to current tower dryers, grain is pumped to the top and gravity pulls the grain out the bottom onto an auger or belt.
- DryMAX technology rips water molecules out of the center of the grain, then low energy fans push the moist air away.
- Dryers work 24/7 with very little to no maintenance.
- A phone App monitors the process, so up to the minute results can be seen while in the field.
- Reduce costs from no personnel needed to oversee operations and no downtime.
Our dryers can handle 500 bushel per hour or no limit! Tell us how much grain you want to move per hour and we will come up with a solution.